Nutritional and Health Benefits of Tarragon
While tarragon is usually used in too small of quantities to contribute much nutrition, it does sport some nice nutritional qualities.
Tarragon is an excellent source of:
- Minerals such as magnesium, iron, zinc, and calcium
- Vitamin A and Vitamin C as well as B-6
Some Medicinal Benefits of Tarragon:
- Tarragon can be used to reduce mouth/tooth pain
- Drinking tarragon tea before bed can help with insomnia.
- Tarragon essential oil can help fight bad breath, as well as reduce body odor and microbes on the skin.
- Recent studies have shown that tarragon can help promote muscle growth by aiding in creatine absorption.